Friday 20 March 2020

Prayer for grandma

Did you have a grandma, Jesus?
Did she ring you when you wanted to be playing?
Did she make you strange things?
Did she constantly ask you questions?
I hope you had a grandma like mine.
I can’t see her at the moment,
so I ask you to take care of her.
Can you give her opportunities to play games? - she likes that.
I know because she likes to play with me.
Please let my grandma be healthy and strong.
Remind her that she always tells be to eat veggies to make me healthy and strong,
So please give her an endless supply of green things - she thinks they’re great.

Dear creative God, if my grandma has the time because she can’t go out,
please remind her my favorite colour is (yellow),
just in case she gets bored and wants to knit or crochet.
Keep her safe and happy.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I look forward to hearing from you.
When making a comment, please remember this is a site frequented by young people and those who may not be up with your jargon.