Sunday 2 July 2017

Prayer for my sister (for JAB)

For my little sister, O God, I pray.
I pray for her safety and comfort when she is low.
I pray for her home – far away from mine.
I pray that she finds peace – when conflict and disruptions arise.
I pray for her beloved – that he may honour and love her well.
I pray for her work – may she encourage and raise up others…
So they feel better about themselves.
I pray for her children – may motherhood rest well on her shoulders…
So they can become the wonderful creatures You imagine into being.
I pray for her past – that it be healed.
I pray for her present – that You are with her now.
I pray for her future – that Heaven may be real for her.
Amen.

(C) 2017, A.Koh-Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I look forward to hearing from you.
When making a comment, please remember this is a site frequented by young people and those who may not be up with your jargon.