Friday 21 February 2020

Evocation #66 Heaven

Do you spare a thought?
In your fascination among the blessed, is there room for earthy things?
Do you wonder as you discover, old and new and a deeper reality?
Are you partying with friends, in joyful fulfillment?
How can you celebrate while we are here?
I have friends too - together we toss between cries and comforts.
We call and message, sending gentle encouragements,
for truly nothing but gentle works anymore...
Strength left to go with you.

I prepare for a busy week on earth
and dream of heaven.
I hope there is music,
solos and orchestras,
lots of angel choruses...
Do we get to sing along?

I ready myself for the day,
Wishing you could send
just a little heaven my way.

© A A Koh-Butler, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I look forward to hearing from you.
When making a comment, please remember this is a site frequented by young people and those who may not be up with your jargon.